Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: OT: Who likes their candy bars refrigerated?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    any of you guys ever had a zero??? yummy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    any of you guys ever had a zero??? yummy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes Zeros rock! (hard to find in my neck of the woods though)
    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they were hard to find here at one point but not anymore, i remember when i was in elementary school we didn't have twinkies here [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I refridge all my chocolate...aaaa I think ill get some now [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have major allergies to chocolate, so all of these candy bars that you guys speak so highly of, I've never had.

    Oh wait, I had a Snickers bar about 6 years ago....from what I recall, it was pretty good (don't know if it was warm, cold or indifferent)

    Candy bars that I do eat (Planters peanut bars, etc) aren't very good cold....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They make candy bars that don't have chocolate? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup. Never had a Peanut candy bar? Peanuts and caramel.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Angelus of Death:
    Yup. Never had a Peanut candy bar? Peanuts and caramel.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That can't be right. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    I think it's against the law to make a candy bar without chocolate..... and if it isn't it should be! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Planters peanut bar. Kinda like softer peanut brittle

    410937044

    I don't eat them often, thankfully I'm more of a salty snack eater

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 12:55 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •